Thursday, December 20, 2012

Update: As witches, you shall burn

I want to thank all those who read my entry – As witches, you shall burn.

For those who haven’t read it yet, I would strongly encourage (please), urge (please, please) and demand (please, please to infinity) you read it now.

While I thought of this brilliant inaugural to a paranormal saga on a similar hot winters night, I can’t seem recollect how I had dreamt the remainder of this gripping mystery.

I am now left with hoards of pending exploration to transform this into to a believable mythical or into a believable science fiction art work. And yes it will have to be a hundred percent original. While I embark on this arduous task I request you to continue reading my entries and hope that I fall upon the perfect mystery of unmasking the assailant of the 3 (so far) burning young naked girls.

RIP Ladies.

Bruce Wayne is yet to fall into a pit and be pulled out as BATMAN.

No comments: