Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Two Sentence Horror Stories

Have you ever read a two sentence horror story? This blog entry has a bunch of such stories. My favorite of the lot is:


Drawing inspiration from this, I have created my own two sentence horror stories:


  1. My wife decides to rearrange the toiletries. I learn about this rearrangement only after using my razor for my tongue cleaner.

  2. Late one night, as I am backing my car using the backing camera I see an image of a child suddenly appears on the screen. I turn around to look but there is nothing behind and yet he still appears on the screen.

  3. My phone rings. It says I am calling, displays my own number and has a picture of me with eyes bleeding blood.

  4. Went out for a run with my RunKeeper app on. After a few hours the RunKeeper statistics shows me having run 500miles in 100hours and burning 30,000calories.

  5. Went to sleep cuddling Kate Upton. Woke up in the arms of Susan Boyle.

  6. Sat with a bottle of beer in front of the evening news. The breaking news showed my wife wanted for my murder.

  7. Selected text, hit control c, switched windows, hit control v, it pasted a picture of me taken that very moment. My laptop has no camera.

My editor (my wife) and a few special friends who get a sneak preview before I publish found these stories more humorous than horror.

What’s your opinion?

No comments: